Pastor Nate Pickowicz is the author of a new book examining the reformation solas: Why We’re Protestant. (Reviewed here by David S. Steele.)
Nate presented a preaching series earlier in 2017 on the solas, which I’ll link to here. If you have a commute of any distance, perhaps that would be a great opportunity to refresh your understanding of the Reformation. Download the sermons and listen to them on your commute.
- Introduction to the Reformation
- Sola Scriptura (“Scripture Alone”)
- Sola Gratia (“Grace Alone”)
- Sola Fide (“Faith Alone”)
- Solus Christus (“Christ Alone”)
- Soli Deo Gloria (“For the Glory of God Alone”)